Saturday

Squared Off

Okay...I had to chase after her to get a photo of this one, and I had the flash on by accident, and she flat out refused to let me get another photo. It really was cute even though the photo doesn't do it justice! I began this one with a simple flip under. I squared off a section right behind the flip-under. Next, I sectioned the large square into 4 smaller ones by parting down the middle in both directions. Taking half of the hair from the flip-under, I added it to the section immediately behind it and secured with an elastic. I did the same with the other side. I added each resulting ponytail to the remaining sections and secured with elastics creating 2 final ponytails. I think she was literally running away from me at this point, so no chance to dress it up, but cute clips or ribbons would finish it off nicely!

No comments: